- Free MEID and ESN conversion tool. Format Value; Hex ESN: Decimal ESN: Hex MEID: A9B1: Dec MEID: 09591217.
- As a rule, the serial number printed on the package and duplicated on the device, in most cases, the serial number is available through the software shell. How to find out an IMEI number? To check phone IMEI number, type.#06#, press call button and it will be displayed on the screen. IMEI number is looks like a 15-digit numeric code.
Before you begin
Serial Number To Imei Converter Free
- You can find these numbers in several places, including Settings, on the physical device, in Finder or iTunes, and on the original packaging.
- When you contact Apple for support, you can use the serial number or the IMEI/MEID number to identify your device.
Find your serial number, IMEI/MEID, or ICCID
- Go to Settings > General and tap About.
- Look for the serial number. You might need to scroll down to find the IMEI/MEID, and ICCID.
- To paste this information into Apple registration or support forms, touch and hold the number to copy.
Still haven't found the number that you need? See the following sections.
Need to convert a bunch of IMEI, ESN, or MEID numbers? Use our free online batch converter! An electronic serial number, or ESN, is a unique identifier for a wireless handset. The ESN system was replaced with the MEID system, but some major carriers still use it. Seller: good-buyer-seller (314) 99.1%, Location: New Castle, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 28 IPHONE / IPAD CONVERT APPLE DEVICE SERIAL NUMBER TO IMEI. Convert Iphone/ Ipad Serial Number to IMEI wait time: usually within 10-25 min (on some rare case, up to 24hrs) Support Devices: - IPhones- IPads cellular.Important:Please submit the Serial or imei number during checkout by clicking the.
On these devices, find the serial number in Settings and the IMEI/MEID on the SIM tray. If you need support but you can't view the Settings menu, you can use the IMEI/MEID instead of the serial number:
Icloud activation bypass tool version 1.4 download for mac. The iCloud Activation Bypass tool version 1.4 is a software that can help you bypass the iCloud verification process while setting up a new or used iPhone device. When setting up a used iPhone, it can be often locked with the iCloud account of a previous owner, or it may not accept your iCloud credentials if you’re resetting your own iPhone. Icloud Activation Bypass Tool Version 1.4 Download. ICloud Activation Bypass Tool Version 1.4. It is outstanding among other iCloud bypass tools; It is linked directly to your device’s iOS server to complete the activation lock. Using this tool, regardless of your own situation, customer support is highly active.
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
On these devices, find the serial number in Settings and the IMEI/MEID (the MEID is the first 14 digits of the IMEI) on the back. If you need support but you can't view the Settings menu, you can use the IMEI/MEID instead of the serial number:
/gta-5-xbox-360-iso-download-9496/. However, it will not be the only playable character since some Dougie Vejo young landed in Los Santos, will punctuate the adventure.
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE (1st generation)
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
On these devices, find the serial number and IMEI/MEID on the SIM tray:
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4 (GSM model)
- iPhone 4s
If you have an original iPhone, find the serial number and IMEI engraved on the back.
iPad and iPod touch
Find the serial number for your iPad Pro, iPad, or iPod touch on the back of the device. On an iPad (Wi-Fi + cellular model), you'll also find the IMEI.
Finder and iTunes
You can also find the serial number for your device in Finder or iTunes:
- Connect your device to your computer.
- On a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15 or later, open the Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes.
- Locate your device. In Finder, make sure you're under the General tab. In iTunes click the Summary tab to see its information.
- For an iPhone, click Phone Number under your device name or the device model to find the IMEI/MEID and ICCID. For an iPad (cellular model), click Serial Number to find the CDN, IMEI/MEID, and ICCID.
If you'd like to paste this information into Apple registration or support forms,choose Edit > Copy Serial Number.
If you don't have your device
There are several places to check that might show the serial or IMEI/MEID number.
- Go to appleid.apple.com in a web browser on your computer.
- Sign in with the Apple ID that you use on your device.
- Scroll down to the Devices section. To see the serial and IMEI/MEID number, select the device.
If you still need help, here's what to try next:
- Do you have a different device with iOS 10.3 or later that's signed in to your Apple ID? On that device, go to Settings > [Your name]. Scroll down to see any devices signed in with your Apple ID. To view the serial and IMEI/MEID number, tap the device name.
- Do you still have your device's original package? Find the serial number and IMEI/MEID on the barcode:
- Still can't find the number that you need? Contact Apple Support by selecting your device from this list: