- Mediatek Usb Port Drivers
- Download Mediatek Driver
- Mediatek Usb Port Driver Windows 10
- Mediatek Usb Port
Install Android VCOM drivers on Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7 32 bit, and 64 bit OS. Download Latest MediaTek MTK USB VCOM Drivers using our easy steps guide. Whenever any software gets outdated, it starts giving error when trying to get your device recognized by PC. In particular, you might get This device cannot start. (Code 10) error under this situation.
4 Port USB 2.0 Hub Raspberry Pi can be powered just by plugging USB input into the Raspberry Pi, don't need power in micro USB port. 5 V 2.0 A USB Power Adapter, Amazon Link; Technika. 5 V 1 A USB Power Adapter, model MPASS01 (B) Tinpec. 5 V 2 A USB Power Adapter model RG-AAC210, sold by Elro as AV323S; Trisonic. The package provides the installation files for MediaTek USB VCOM (Android) Driver version 3.0.1504.0. If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix.
Also, you can see the MTK Preloader USB VCOM port for a second, and then it disappears from the Device Manager list. The main reason for this problem is outdated and corrupted device drivers. Sometimes, restarting your computer can fix the code 10 error. However, it is a very rare scenario. To recognize your Android phone by PC, all you need is to install drivers that are specifically made for your device.
Related:How to Install Android CDC Drivers on Windows
Moreover, you can even update the already installed driver and fix device driver issues. In fact, whenever a device is connected to the PC, the operating system automatically detects the phone and then install a generic USB driver. Many Android devices come with USB drivers installation CD. You can easily run the CD and install the entire Software Suite on your PC.
Most importantly, this will not only fix the connection but also update the already present drivers. Moreover, updating drivers can solve various issues, add new functions, and upgrade to the latest version. Do you own a MediaTek phone like Xiaomi Redmi 6A, Realme 3, Oppo F9 Pro, or Vivo Y3? If yes, then you should install MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers on your Windows PC.
An app called SP Flash tool or SN Write tool is used especially to root, install TWRP recovery, flash custom ROM or stock firmware on MediaTek phones. However, this SP Flash tool will not detect your Android phone unless the latest Mediatek USB VCOM drivers are installed. In case you don’t want to root or install ROM, you should still have the MediaTek MTK drivers installed for proper data transfers.
How to Install MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers
In this guide, we’ll install the latest MediaTek USB VCOM (Android) Driver version 3.0.1504.0 on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Vista, and XP. These drivers are compatible with both 32 bit as well as 64 bit Windows OS. Furthermore, it is even compatible with MT66xx and MT67xx chipset devices. Below guide provides MediaTek DA USB VCOM driver download for Windows 7 32 bit, 64-bit operating system.
Steps to Install MediaTek MTK Android VCOM Drivers
- Download and extract the drivers on your PC.
- If you have Windows 8, 8.1, or Windows 10 OS, then you’ll need to disable digital driver signature enforcement.
- This is necessary to install unsigned drivers on Windows.
- So launch Command prompt window (cmd) and run it as Administrator.
- Type the following command in the cmd window and press the enter key:
bcdedit /set testsigning on
- As soon as you hit the enter key, a message saying operation completed successfully will appear as shown below.
- This will disable Digital Driver Signature Enforcement on your Windows PC.
- Restart your computer to apply the changes done.
- On PC, open the control panel and launch Device Manager.
- Under Device Manager, single click on your Computer Name which is present at the top.
- Click on the Actions tab and select Add legacy hardware.
- This option will not appear unless you single click on your Computer Name.
- This will launch a Welcome to the Add Hardware Wizard window.
- To continue, tap Next.
- Further, choose the second option i.e. Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced).
- Then click on Next.
- Now Windows will ask you to select the type of hardware that you want to install.
- Simply click on Show All Devices and tap Next.
- A new window will appear as shown below.
- Just tap on the Have Disk option.
- Click on Browse and select the Android VCOM driver setup file from the extracted folder.
- Depending upon your Windows OS, whether it may be Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, or Vista, select the appropriate drivers.
Mediatek Usb Port Drivers
- Ensure to install MediaTek DA USB VCOM driver as shown below.
- After selecting the Android VCOM driver, click Next to begin the actual MTK driver installation process.
- As soon as you click Next, a Windows security prompt will appear.
- Just click on Install this driver software anyway option.
- This will actually start the MTK VCOM Driver installation process.
- It will complete within few minutes. So wait and be patient.
- As soon as the process completes, a successful message will popup.
- Just tap on the Finish button.
Finally! This is how you can install MediaTek MT65xx Pre-loader USB VCOM Drivers on Windows operating system. Now you can easily transfer files, images, videos, documents between MediaTek smartphone and PC. Moreover, you can also gain root access, flash custom ROM, install kernels and mods like Xposed framework, etc. If you find any difficulty while going through this process, then kindly comment below.[2021 -Updated] Download and Install MediaTek MT65xx MT67xx MT68xx USB VCOM Drivers: Mediatek smartphone users always demand an easy and time-saving way to get Root access and install an enormous amount of custom ROMs on their devices. For this, the SP Flash tool is a great tool, but, it also requires the latest Mediatek Drivers on your PC. So in this article, we’ll be sharing how you can Download and Install MediaTek MT65xx MT67xx MT68xx USB VCOM Drivers.
MediaTek MT65xx Preloader USB drivers help in flashing different files to your phone. Especially, custom ROMs and root packages via the SP Flash tool. Moreover, it also allows proper data transfers among the connected devices. In short, if you have a MediaTek powered smartphone then you should have installed VCOM drivers. This is a very important tool for all MediaTek smartphones.
These drivers are compatible with all Android devices running MediaTek MT65xx chipset. Follow the in-depth guide below in order to get the latest Mediatek drivers on your PC. Also, in case you have stuck anywhere between the process, let us know in the comments section at the end of this guide.
- Download MediaTek MT65xx MT67xx MT68xx USB VCOM Drivers
Download Mediatek Driver
Steps to Install MediaTek MT65xx MT67xx MT68xx USB VCOM Driver [2021 Update]
The steps below can be applied to any PC running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10. However, for Windows 8 and newer, you need to disable Driver Signature Verification. There are plenty of guides online showing you how to disable digital Driver Signature Verification so you can use them before you proceed to install this driver package.
- Download MediaTek MT65xx MT67xx MT68xx USB VCOM drivers from above and extract them.
- You need to access Device Manager. Do so by right-clicking on My Computer and clicking on “Manage”. In the new window that pops up, select “Device Manager” from the menu shown on the left.
- The computer you are using will be shown at the top with its name. Right-click on the name and select Add Legacy Hardware.
- A new wizard will pop up. Just click on Next.
- From the following menu choose the second option shown in the screenshot below and click Next.
- You will be shown a long list on the following screen. Just select Show All Devices and click Next.
- Click on Have Diskin the following window and select any .inf file you extracted in Step 1.
- Once selected, click Next. There will be a security warning on which you can select Install Anyway.
- Restart your PC and connect your Mediatek MT65xx device.
[Video Guide] Install MediaTek MT65xx MT67xx MT68xx USB VCOM Drivers On Windows
Mediatek Usb Port Driver Windows 10
Video Credit: Geeki Review (yt)
That’s all to it! After you install correct USB drivers for your Mediatek device, you can use different tools to flash different files and also stop worrying about failed data transfers.
Mediatek Usb Port
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out ourAbout Us pageor connect with us ViaTwitter, Facebook, YoutubeorTelegram.