IOS LATEST for Micromax Canvas Nitro A311/A310 Note:- IOS Rom is only available for single sim so don/t ask for dual sim support. Feature:-1/ Mixup with IOS 8 and IOS 9 2/ used IOS 9 Bootanimation and logo 3 /Add IOS 9 ringtone 4/ Single Sim 5/ Bettery Improvement 6/ Both Storage Working 7/ Iphone Music Player 8/ All Iphone apps added. This method also allows you to save bandwidth by using the same IPSW file on all of your same devices (all iPhone 7, for example). In rare instances where an iOS device becomes unusable due to a software issue, an IPSW file is used to perform a complete restore. Upgrading an iOS device via IPSW file requires caution and patience. To Download CM13 ROM for Micromax Canvas Nitro A310/A311, All you need is a Rooted phone with custom recovery installed, ROM zip file and GApps zip file. So Download CM13 on Micromax A311/A310 and enjoy marshmallow features. Note:-This ROM is only for Micromax Canvas Nitro A310/A311 so don’t try this on any other device.
- Ios A311 Zip File Download For Android Free
- Ios A311 Zip File Download For Android Download
- Ios A311 Zip File Download For Android Windows 7
- Ios A311 Zip File Download For Android Windows 10
On this page, we have managed to share the official Micromax A311 Stock Firmware ROM (flash file). The Firmware Package contains Flash Tool, Driver, Flash File and Instructions manual to flash it.
Micromax A311 Firmware
The Micromax Stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the Stock Firmware of your Micromax Mobile Device. It also helps you to fix any Software related issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Related Issue.
Package Name: Micromax_A311_V1_111114_CPB.zip
Package Size: 737 MB
How to Flash: See Tutorial
How to Flash or install the Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the Micromax A311 firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the firmware package, you will be able to get the Flash Tool, USB Driver, Flash File, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer (if in case the USB Drivers are already installed then SKIP this step).
- Launch the YGDP Flash Tool on your Computer.
- Follow the instruction manual to flash the firmware on your Micromax A311 device.
[*] Download YGDP Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of YGDP Flash Tool, then check out the YGDP Flash Tool page.
[*] Backup: Take a backup of everything before flashing the above firmware, as because your data will be removed (deleted) permanently after flashing the firmware.
[*] The above firmware (ROM) if Officially released by the Micromax Company. Official ROM helps you to fix the device if in case your device is having any Bootloop, Hang issue, or Dead Issue.
Just changed from iPhone to Android and wanted to transfer files from iPhone to Android? Here in this post, we will show you one easy way to send files from iPhone to Android.
iPhone to Android Transfer Tips
Q: Hey, guys. I just switched from an iPhone 6 to Samsung Galaxy. The Android phone is nice so far, but I am having problems with transferring files from iPhone to Android. Is there an easy way to send files from iPhone to Android especially some important data like text messages and contacts?
Traditionally, transferring files from iPhone to Android is hard. It is true that there are many ways we can rely on to send files from iPhone to Android, like Bluetooth, Google account, but none of them can help you transfer all files from iPhone to Android at once. Here we will share with you phone data transfer tools to switch from iPhone to Android smoothly.
Also Read: How to Transfer Data from iPhone to OnePlus >
1. Transfer Data from Old iPhone to Android with Phone to Phone Tool
PhoneTrans is a professional phone to phone transfer software, which is designed to help you achieve phone to phone data migration. It can transfer across iOS and Android phones & tablets, with auto-conversion of data to a compatible format. Check its main features below to switch from iPhone to Android:
- Phone to Phone – Quick Transfer mode allows you to migrate data freely from iOS to Android devices.
- The only solution that covers 32+ iOS/iPadOS and 12+ Android data types, migrating everything you need daily, including apps and WhatsApp data.
- To make phone switching easily, it provides you ways to transfer data from PhoneTrans backup, iTunes Library, iCloud/Google Account to your phone.
Now, you can get the latest version of PhoneTrans and read the simple steps below to transfer iPhone to Android:
Free Download * 100% Clean & Safe
Step 1. Launch PhoneTrans on your computer and make sure you’re on Phone to Phone feature > Choose Quick Transfer and click Start Transfer button.
Choose Phone to Phone – Quick Transfer
Step 2. Connect your old iPhone and new Android and ensure the Source device and Target device.
Step 3. Here you can view the data type from iPhone and select the ones you need for new Android device.
Select Any Data from iPhone to Android
2. Transfer Files from iPhone to Android with Android Data Manager
Developed by iMobie team, an Apple certificated developer, AnyDroid is dedicated for all users to transfer files from iPhone to Android, like contacts, messages, photos, videos. It is the best Android data manager for you to manage Android data and transfer files from iPhone to Android:
- Preview and transfers all types of data from iPhone to Android with great ease.
- Transfers files from iPhone to Android quickly. According to statistics, AnyDroid can send 1.7 GB of files from iPhone to Android within 1 minute.
- Designed by an Apple certificated developer and it is now also Norton and McAfee secured. You have our guarantee that it does no harm to your devices and accidents like information leakage or data loss would never occur.
Now, Free Download AnyDroid to your computer firstly, then do the following steps.
Free Download * 100% Clean & Safe
Step 1. Connect your iPhone and Android phone to computer via USB cables > Choose Android Mover > Click the iOS to Android mode.
How to Transfer Files from iPhone to Android – Step 1
Step 2. Check the file categories you want to transfer > Click on Next button to start transferring files from iPhone to Android.
How to Transfer Files from iPhone to Android – Step 2
Step 3. The transferring process would start soon. Please be patient and wait for the end of the process.
How to Transfer Files from iPhone to Android – Step 3
Bonus Tip: How to Transfer Files from iPhone to Android Wirelessly
To transfer files from iPhone to Android phone, there’s also a wireless way for users to choose. If you have no USB cable aside, please try AnyTrans app.
Step 1. Download AnyTrans app on both of your iPhone and Samsung. And connect them to the same WiFi.
Step 2. Open AnyTrans app, there are two icons on the upper right code. Use iPhone to scan the QR code on Samsung to connect these two devices.
How to Transfer Files from iPhone to Android Wirelessly – Step 1
Step 3. Choose the files you want to transfer on your iPhone, tap “Send” to start.
How to Transfer Files from iPhone to Android Wirelessly – Step 2
Ios A311 Zip File Download For Android Free
The Bottom Line
As you can see, PhoneTrans is a wonderful phone to phone transfer tool, you can switch from iPhone to Android easily with it. Besides, AnyDroid is indeed a nice Android data manager to preview and selectively or wholly transfer files from iPhone to Android. Why not download it and give it a try now? If you find this post helpful, please share it with others. Any questions about this post are welcomed to be left in the comment column.
Ios A311 Zip File Download For Android Download
More Related Articles
Ios A311 Zip File Download For Android Windows 7
Ios A311 Zip File Download For Android Windows 10
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >