Downgrade iOS firmware is becoming a trending topic since the release of OdysseusOTA, which allows jailbroken users to downgrade their iPhone or iPad to older firmware without SHSH blobs. The downside of it though is the lack of supportive iOS versions and devices.
Jul 14, 2017 Bypass MDM lock screen using fiddler software. Only works for ios 11.x Finally, a free method to unlock and remove any APPLE MDM Mobile Device Management profile for free. This works for Iphone, Ipad and Ipod using fiddler ( Fiddler Web Debugging Tool).
- Surprised how it’s already been fairly established that bypassing an iCloud activation lock is impossible, and if it could be bypassed somehow would render parts of iOS unusable, some of which would render the iDevice as non-functioning like the inability to use.
- IOS iCloud Activation Lock Bypass windows software, Apple iCloud Bypass windows software checkra1n devices supported. The most powerful ICLOUD BYPASS iOS 13.5 fix Compatibility: iPhone 5s – iPhone X! Supported iOS: 12.3 to 13.x up to iOS 13.5 for windows platform.
- From the video, this bug involves using 3uTools which could let you access your iPhone’s root filesystem (in jailbreak mode), to delete the “ iTunesControl ” folder that stores the activation lock information. However, 3uTools is not developing this feature to bypass iCloud.
At the moment, OdysseusOTA and its second version only has support for iPhone 4s and iPad 2 and will only let you downgrade back to iOS 6.1.3. A new downgrade tool called Beehind is aiming to change that. This downgrade utility is currently in beta, this means there will be more features and more improvements in the future.
Download psp 6.60 update. Beehind is a tool developed for Windows, and it requires at least Windows Vista or higher. All iOS devices using 32bit CPUs are supported.
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5C
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPad Mini 1
- iPod touch 4G
- iPod touch 5G
Beehind Downgrade Features
- Downgrade of ALL 32-bit based devices to ALL iOS versions with known decryption keys.
- Tethered Downgrade (without SHSH) of ALL A4 devices (exploitable with limera1n) to ALL iOS Versions + tethered boot utility
- Fully automated downgrades/restores without the use of iTunes. Beehind will do everything with just one click!
- (maybe) Repartition, Dual Boot and permanent Jailbreak in a different partition (Yes, theorically kloader can make this possible)
As mentioned earlier, Beehind is still in beta, which means there are some more works needed to be done in order for all features to be supported. If do you give this tool a try, be sure to let its developers know if you find any bugs or problems during the downgrade stages.
One thing I can ensure though is that Beehind is easier than OdysseusOTA in term of usability because all you have to do is connect your iOS device and click Build IPSW. Not to indicate that it will be compatible with more devices.
Here is a video showing you how to use Beehind to downgrade without SHSH blobs.
Quick Tip: Save your iOS SHSH Blobs
TSSChecker is a new tool released by developer tihmstar that allows you to save SHSH blobs of a beta version for your iPhone or iPad (iOS 10 as of writing this post).
What’s the point of saving blobs you asked? Well, if you have a jailbroken iOS device, having your SHSH blobs saved will give you the ability to downgrade back to the previous firmware just in case you accidentally upgrade to a newer iOS version which isn’t jailbreable yet.
How to Use TSSChecker
How To Icloud Bypass Iphone 4s By Using 3utools Free
Before we begin, there are some materials you need to download.
- TSS Checker (Mac OS X Linux). Sorry Windows users.
- iOS 10 beta
After that, see the instructions below.
- When your iOS 10 IPSW is done downloading, change its extension to .ZIP and unzip it.
- You should see a file called BuildManifest.plist
- Create a folder name TSS and drop both TSS Checker and the BuildManifest files in there
- Open Terminal and type in: cd (grab and drop your folder in step 3) then press return
- Copy and paste this: ./tsschecker -d device model -s -e device ECID# -m BuildManifest.plist
- Press return
Device model should look like example
##iPhone7,2 no space between the device or model number
Once you have done all of that, your SHSH blobs should be saved. Enjoy and be sure to follow @2Klasic on Twitter for sharing the original tutorial.