- Dts Music Player Free Download For Android
- Winamp Free Download
- Dts Music Player Free Download For Android Softonic
ANDROID SPECIALIST Luckypatcher https://www.mediafire.com/file/lqbrrb8813qn839/LuckyPatcherBYSMAPKANDROID.apk/file.
Ini adalah perangkat lunak untuk membantu pengguna printer canon dalam mengatasi berbagai masalah pada printer canon ip2770, canon mp258, canon mp237, canon mp287 dan lainnya. Dengan menggunakan resetter printer V3400 ini diharapkan anda tidak perlu khawatir dalam mengatasi masalah printer karena disini telah disediakan software resetter. Free Download Canon Resetter utility software for windows, mac os and linux, support Canon printers MX470 series MX490 series MB2000 series MG5100 Series MG5200 Series MG5500 series MG5600 series MG5700 series G1000, G1100, G1400, G1900 G2000. /canon-mp287-resetter-software-download-7471/. Canon Pixma Mp287 Software Canon PIXMA MP800 Driver v.12.3.1 Canon PIXMA MP800 Driver 12.3.1 is a professional and useful application which allows your Mac to interface with a Canon PIXMA MP800 photo all-in-one device.This is a free Mac OS X driver installer package for the photo Canon PIXMA MP800 all-in-one.
Are you getting “This audio format (AC3) is not supported” error on your Android phone? If yes, then positively you are thinking to install a free & best Android Video Player, which can play almost all video formats along with audio without giving the single error.
Many Android Videos Player doesn’t support AC3, DTS, MLP audio formats and gives “This audio format (AC3) is not supported” or “Unable to play audio track. Unsupported audio codec” error. Sometimes when we play a video then we receive an error: “The Video format is not supported”. If you see such error on your Video Player, then it is the time to use another Video Player. Here I’m listing 5 best Android Videos players that can fix your AC3 is not supported error & Video Support error on Android Phone.
5 Best Android Video Player with AC3 audio support
VLC for android:
If you have a Windows-based PC, then you already know about Most Popular free VLC Media Player. As it is our favorite video player on Windows, and plays most multimedia files & network streaming protocols. Same as you can play most video and audio files on Android because VLC is now also available for Android.
VLC is free open source media player for everyone and doesn’t have ads, and you don’t need to purchase anything.
- Plays almost all video and audio files including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wav, AAC, and AC3.
- Supports network streams.
- Supports for Sub
- Can Play DVD ISOs files as you can play on Desktop.
- Support for Multitrack Audio in Video files.
- Audio Enhancer (Equalizer).
It is one my most favorite Video & Audio Player. The Free Version of MX Player is sufficient for playing all video formats, if you face any problem or any video is not supporting then you can also use a free custom codec pack for MX Player. It is another a perfect Video & audio player app for your android smartphone. Its GUI looks awesome and has many feature that is not available in any other Android media player. It has 3 Video decoder modes: HW, HW+ and SW, so you can change the decoder option if the video is not playing smoothly.
- Automatically detect all Video and Music files on your phone
- Plays all video & audio formats.
- Videos subtitles support.
- Videos streaming support.
- Screen lock & Battery Saver option.
- Supports Custom Codec.
- Video & audio sharing option.
Video Player for Android.
Video player for Android is another good audio & video player. And it supports all video and audio formats as well as AC3 audio. It also helps to play HD video files very smoothly. It has equalizer option which helps to improve audio quality.
- plays almost video and audio formats (AC3 support.)
- Video Subtitle support.
- Built-in mp3 cutter so you can quickly make audio ringtone.
- High Definition Video Support.
Video Player HD
Video Player HD is the best video player with AC3 audio support. Along with AC3 audio, It supports verity of video and audio formats AVI, MP4, FLV, MOV, RMVB, MKV, WMV, 3GP, M4V, TS, MPG, etc.
- Equalizer support.
- Plays all video and audio formats
- Support Video Subtitle formats.
- Support for video streaming Protocols.
Video Player All Format
Video Player All Format is a simple video player for android. If you need a video player that plays all the video formats and has a simple GUI with minimal settings option, then you can go with Video Player All Format.
All of the video players can play almost video formats and also fully supports AC3 audio. So download anyone video player and enjoy substantial media experience on Android Smartphone.
MX Player is one of the best video players available on the Google Play Store. MX Player supports a wide range of Audio Video formats. This player also supports background playback alongside HW / HW+ and SW decoder, and it also allows to install MX Player custom codec pack to support a wide range of formats like DTS, AC3, and MLP, etc.
MX Player has some features that make it a better choice than other Video players available online.
Table of Contents
- 1 MX Player Custom Codec
- 3 How to install Custom Codec on MX Player
- 4 FAQ
Features of MX Player
- Hardware Acceleration - Apply Hardware acceleration to more videos with the help of a new HW+ decoder.
- Multi-core Decoding - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. The test result proved that the dual-core device’s performance is better up to 70% than that of single-core devices.
- Pinch to Zoom, Zoom, and Pan- Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan are also available by option.
- Subtitle gestures - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
- Kids Lock - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry about them making calls or touching other apps.
But recently, developers have removed some codecs in the recent update, which results in incompatibility to play AC3, DTS, MLP, TrueHD, etc. formats. But on the bright side, MX Player allows you to use a custom codec to play DTS and AC3 format. Thanks to developers at XDA for building these custom codecs. In this tutorial, we have shared instructions on how to download and install the custom codec on MX Player.
MX Player Custom Codec
MX Player Codec Pack comes with the “FFmpeg” library, which is required to play all formats. The official MX player contains these libraries as per your device architecture. You can install the necessary codec packs from external sources.
This custom MX Player codec supports DTS & AC3 audio tracks. These codec packs also allow you to play other formats such as DTS-HD/EAC3/MLP.
Features of MX Player Custom Codec
- Ability to play DTS, DTS-HD, AC3, EAC3, MLP file formats.
- Fully compatible with all the latest versions of MX Player.
- Arm v7-Neons
- Arm v7-Tegra2
- Arm v5TE
- x86 & MIPS Chipset devices
Download DTS & AC3 Custom Codec
mx_aio.zip - Download
mx_x86.zip - Download
mx_neon.zip - Download
mx_tegra2.zip - Download
mx_tegra3.zip - Download
How to install Custom Codec on MX Player
- Download the zip file from the download section, depending on your mobile chipset version.
- Unzip the Codec file and place it in your phone storage.
- Launch MX Player.
- If there are any Custom Codec compatible with the MX Player, it will automatically recommend you to use it.
If you are unsuccessful in installing custom codec for MX Player using method 1, then you can manually install the custom codec pack using method 2.
- Launch MX Player and tap on the ‘Three Dots’ in the top right corner.
- Go to Settings.
- Select the “Decoder” option.
- Now find and click on the “Custom Codec” option.
- Browse and select the Codec Zip file, depending on your device. If you are unaware of your device's system architecture, then use mx_aio.zip to find and install the correct codec automatically.
- A pop up will appear, showing “Restarting the app to reload codec.” Click on “OK,” and it will restart your MX Player.
What is the use of MX Player codec?
MX Player codec allows you to play other formats such as DTS-HD/EAC3/MLP.
How do I download codecs?
We have provided links to download codecs in this guide in the download section.
Dts Music Player Free Download For Android
How to find your device's system architecture?
By using an application called CPU-Z, you can know your device's system architecture.
Winamp Free Download
Can MX player play DTS audio?
Currently, the stock app doesn't support DTS audio. But by installing the custom codec, you can play DTS audio.
Does MX Player support EAC3?
EAC3 files can be played if the custom codec is installed on MX Player.
That’s it! This was a guide on how you can play DTS and AC3 format files in your MX Player.
If you found this guide helpful share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, etc.,
Your Adobe ID, if you have logged in to Adobe as part of the installation, update, or use of the Adobe software. These IDs cannot be used to locate your machine or identify you personally. Unique IDs (generated by Adobe) specific to your machine and to the license you have purchased for the software. The Adobe ID personally identifies you, and links to all information that you have provided to Adobe while creating or using your Adobe account. /adobe-acrobat-8-pro-activation-7470/. .
Dts Music Player Free Download For Android Softonic
This page may contain affiliate links so we earn a commission. Please read our affiliate disclosure for more info.