Download Airtel Modem Setup Centurylink
If you are buying a new modem to use it with airtel broadband, you will need to know how to configure a modem/router along with wireless settings. Its very easy to do it and you can setup your broadband connection in PPPoE mode, through with the modem will automatically connect to internet as soon as you switch on the modem.
Download the Dialer 1. Go to http://mywifi.airtelbroadband.in
2. Click on “Downloads” on left hand side panel. The next screen would be like below:
3. Click on “Airtel Secure Wi-Fi Dialer” option on left hand side. It will show you the following screen:
4. Click on “Download as Zip” OR “Download as Executable” as per your requirement. 5. It will provide you an executable file named “airtel-secure-wifi-dialer2_5_0_1a.exe” and ask you to save the file.
6. Save the file and it will download the dialer for you.
7. Now right click on the downloaded file, click on the properties and check the size of the file which should be 6.33 MB
8. If the size is 6.33 MB then move ahead for dialer installation but if the size is less then this that means file is not downloaded properly. You have to download it again using the preceding steps.
1. Double click on the setup file “airtel-secure-wifi-dialer-2_5_0_1a.exe”.
2. Click on Run. It will show you the below screen:
3. Click on Next and the next screen would be:
4. Click on install. It will install the dialer and will ask for a reboot on windows XP only and click on ok:
5. Now start the dialer from all programs. When the dialer runs for the first time, you will be prompted to install the Airtel Secure Wi-Fi Certificate.
6. Click yes to install the certificate and it will open the dialer
1. Go to http://mywifi.airtelbroadband.in
2. Click on downloads on left hand side panel. The next screen would be like below:
3. Click on “Modem firmware” on left hand side. It will show the below screen:
4. Click on upper download button for Beetel modem and lower download button for the Binatone modem. 5. Save the file named “Firmware-21.ras” for Beetel modem and “ DT4WA5007_ras.dat” file for Binatone modem. 6. Check the size of the downloaded file. Right click on the file, click on properties. Size would be1.28 MB for Beetel and 1.27MB for Binatone
Firmware Upgrade For Beetel 450 TC1 Modem 1. Open the modem page using the default ip “192.168.1.1”.It will ask for username and password.By default “admin” is the username and “password” is password.
2. check the firmware version
3. click on “Maintenance” Tab
4. Click on “Firmware” sub tab
5. Now click on choose file and select the downloaded file and click on “UPGRADE” button
6. Now it will show the upgradation process and auto reboot after completion.
7. Check the firmware version after upgradation. As of now The latest version for Beetel is “TM4-0Q-021” . 8. Check the Wireless settings. Click on the “Interface setup “ Tab
9. Click on “Wireless” sub tab.
10. Cross verify the following setting: Authentication type: WPA2 enterprise Main server address: 18.104.22.168 Main server port: 1812 Main server shared secret: airtelbroadband Backup server port : 1812 Encryption type: AES 11. If any of the wireless settings differ from the specified above then correct them and click on save button at the end of the wireless settings.
Beetel 450 BX1 Modem 1.Open the modem page using the default ip “192.168.1.1”.It will ask for username and password.By default “admin” is the username and “password” is password.
2. check the firmware version by typing http://192.168.1.1/look.html. The modem will show current firmware version.
3. Check the wireless settings. It will show WPA-PSK in “Network authentication” field.
4. Click On “Management” on left hand panel. Then click on “update software” and choose the firmware file
4. Click on “update software” button. It will take approx. 2 min and Modem will reboot automatically. Relogin into the modem and check the firmware version again.
5. At last check the wireless settings and it will only show WPA2 in “Network authentication” field.
For Binatone ADSL modem 1. Open the modem page using the default ip “192.168.1.1”.It will ask for username and password.By default “admin” is the username and “password” is password. 2. check the firmware version. Click on “Maintenance” Tab. Click on “Firmware” sub tab
3. Now click on choose file and select the downloaded file and click on “UPGRADE” button
4. Now it will show the upgradation process and auto reboot after completion.
5.Check the firmware version after upgradation. As of now The latest version for binatone is “DT4W-A.5007”.
6. Hard reset the modem once. It’s mandatory. 7. Check the Wireless settings. Click on the “Interface setup “ Tab. Click on “Wireless” sub tab.
8. Cross verify the following setting: Authentication type: WPA2 enterprise Main server address: 22.214.171.124 Main server port: 1812 Main server shared secret: airtelbroadband Backup server Address :126.96.36.199 Backup server port : 1813 Backup server shared secret: airtelbroadband Encryption type: AES
There is some incompatibility issue with internet explorer. We recommend Firefox Mozilla to upgrade firmware. In Beetel and Binatone modem we recommend to hard reset the modem once because it doesn't take the normal wifi settings.
if you are degrading modem firmware, sometime windows 7 does not allow you to open the admin page after degradation. In this case open the page using windows XP. DSL username Registration 1. Go to http://mywifi.airtelbroadband.in
Click on “New Registration” Tab
3. Enter the DSL Username and password provided by airtel in the “DSL Username” and “password” and captcha code in the text box.
4. Click on login and It will open Subscriber Self Provisioning wizard
Enter the required details. Always check the modem Mac address (WLAN mac) from the admin page. Don’t trust on the label printed under the modem.
6. Make sure the WlanMAC and Wifi username should be available. After entering the Wlan Mac if it’s showing “already in use” contact Airtel team. 7. After entering the wifi username if it’s showing “already in use”, please put some another username as the entered username is already used by any other customer.
8. Click on the submit button and it will show you the registered wifi username
9. You can logout now. Connect to WiFi 1. Open the dialer. In some cases your O.S neither creates shortcut on desktop nor shows the dialer in all programs (may be some O.S fault). In that case browse to 'c:Program FilesAirtel secure Wi-fi' and double click on AirtelDotOneXDialer executable.
2. Enter the wifi username and password which you have entered during DSL username registration.
3.Click on connect button and it will connect successfully.
Troubleshooting Dialer download not possible What could the cause be? • • • •
Internet connectivity is lost / DNS failure Subscriber portal itself is not opening up Dialer is not available for download on the subscriber portal Dialer is available, but clicking the download link gives HTTP 404 error
How to Troubleshoot • • • • •
If getting HTTP 404 error, then try downloading the dialer at your end to confirm this error and if found, escalate this to Airtel. Try to ping the gateway and some other website e.g. www.yahoo.com Check Internet connectivity by opening up some other website e.g. www.google.com Clear the browser cache and then close and restart the browser. Try downloading the dialer again Choose a different download folder
Dialler not working
What could the cause be? • • • • • •
• • •
Dialer fails to start Dialer gives the error 'Unable to initialize Wireless Networking.“ Wireless radio is switched off What to troubleshoot:* If dialer fails to start to start and give some dll related error, try reinstalling the dialer again Most of the laptops and some PCs have the ability to switch off the wireless radio by pressing a keyboard key or by toggling the wireless switch. Ensure that wireless is turned on Running the dialer gives “Unable to initialize Wireless Networking “ error, then ensure that the following services are enabled and set to automatically start on boot Windows XP : Wireless Zero Configuration On Windows 7 : WLAN AutoConfig On Windows Vista : WLAN AutoConfig
Unable to Upgrade Firmware • •
Modem is not accepting the firmware file Unable to upgrade firmware
How to Troubleshoot • • •
Check the size of firmware file if it is fully downloaded or not Hard rest the modem once Try with the Mozilla browser as there is some compatibility issue with explorer.
No Network while scanning What could the cause be?
CPE is switched off Wireless radio is switched off CPE firmware is not updated or the settings have been fiddled with
How to Troubleshoot:*
Ensure that the CPE is switched on Most of the laptops and some PCs have the ability to switch off the wireless radio by pressing a keyboard key or by toggling the wireless switch. Ensure that wireless is turned on
Check the CPE settings to ensure that it is running the right firmware & settings for WPA2/Enterprise are correct. Broadcast SSID should be enabled in wireless sub section under Interface setup section of modem.
Not getting authenticated • • • • •
Connecting to the wrong SSID Connecting from the wrong laptop/PC Dialer shows the error message “Please check user name and password” Dialer show the error message “Request timed out” Dialer shows the error “Unable to connect wifi 1168 error. Please configure the wifi manually.”
How to Troubleshoot: • • • • • •
• • •
Ensure that the user is connecting to his own SSID and not his neighbor’s Ensure that you are entering the correct username & password Check if the antivirus firewall is disabled or not. Ensure that any third party utility is not managing the wireless. In Binatone modem ensure that SSID number should be set to 1. In case of 1168 error please create a wifi profile manually. Refer https://mywifi.airtelbroadband.in/airtelwifi/pages/html/Windows_XP_ manual_setting.pdf In case of 1169 error, wifi card is not supporting WPA2 Enterprise and CAS can’t be configured on that Pc/laptop. In case the dialer shows “Request timed out”, check the following: Internet connectivity
The radius server should be reachable from the CPE. Tell the customer to connect a machine to the CPE using a Ethernet cable and ping the RADIUS server IP address. Always check the modem mac address (WLANmac) from the admin page. Don’t trust on the label printed under the modem.
Download Airtel Modem Setup Password
Free idm downloader with serial key. Also Check: Airtel Balance Transfer Number Codes. How to Setup Airtel Internet Settings Configuration. First of all go to Settings More Mobile networks Access Point Names Menu; There will be an option to create new Airtel APN Settings. Now, just input all those information for Airtel internet settings down below. Airtel Internet APN. Setup Airtel broadband connection Latest update on April 21, 2020 at 10:11 AM by Aoife McCambridge. Sometimes you may face a problem with an Airtel broadband connection with the router settings and network connections already in place. Check the quality of your broadband Internet connection over a period of time. Airtel broadband software download; Airtel. Download this software to create a high-speed Internet connection for your computer anywhere on the Sprint 3G or 4G network with your Mobile Broadband Device.Sprint SmartView features:. One-click activation for supported devices. GPS features and services are available at the touch of a button for GPS-capable devices. Easy connections to Sprint WiFi networks around the globe, available on a.