- While stating that she did watch the episodes of Bigg Boss 14, Jaya said that she was happy about her daughter’s participation but is sad that she didn’t win the reality show. Next, she expressed her wish to see Rakhi and her husband Ritesh in Bigg Boss 15, stating that she wants to see what will happen there.
- Akshay Kumar, Actor: Hera Pheri. Akshay Kumar, born September 9, 1967, is an actor. He studied martial arts in Hong Kong. It was a student that suggested that he try modeling. Because of his success as model, he was offered films. Along with his good looks and excellent martial art skills, he was always the first choice to do adventurous movies. He does his own stunts in his.
D3: Dil Dostii Dance is an Indian dance fiction television series which premiered on Channel V on 11 April 2011. It was the first dance-based fiction show on Indian Television and also the longest-running youth-based show, spanning 4 years and 856 episodes.
|Dil Dostii Dance|
|Created by||Palki Malhotra|
|Music by||Abhijeet Hegdepatil KK|
|Opening theme||Dil Dosti Dance theme song|
|Country of origin||India|
|Original languages||Hindi, English|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||856|
|Production locations||Mumbai, India|
|Running time||19 mins approx.|
|Original network||Star Network|
|Original release||11 April 2011 –|
9 January 2015
D3: Dil Dostii Dance is an Indian dance fiction television series which premiered on Channel V on 11 April 2011. It was the first dance-based fiction show on Indian Television and also the longest-running youth-based show, spanning 4 years and 856 episodes. The show starred Kunwar Amar, Shantanu Maheshwari and Vrushika Mehta as the main cast, with Shakti Mohan, Sneha Kapoor and Vrinda Dawda as recurring/main cast. 
The show won accolades such as Indian Telly Awards for Best Youth Show- Fiction, Best New Talent, Jury Award for Best Choreographer and Indian Television Academy Award for On-Screen Couple of the Year to Shantanu Maheshwari and Vrushika Mehta.
The show follows a group of college students at St. Louis College, Mumbai and their passion for dance. Dance forms the backdrop in the lives of these youngsters as they deal with the challenges life throws at them. It showcases how this passion brings them together to form bonds of friendship and love.
- Kunwar Amar as Reyansh 'Rey' Singhania - Kriya's and Taani's love interest
- Shakti Mohan as Kriya Ghai (April 2011-February 2012; November 2013-July 2014; January 2015) - Rey's first love interest
- Shantanu Maheshwari as Swayam Shekhawat - Sharon's love interest and Taani's brother
- Sneha Kapoor/Vrushika Mehta as Sharon Rai Prakash - Swayam's love interest
- Vrinda Dawda as Taani Shekhawat (March 2012-July 2013, November 2013) - Swayam's cousin and Rey's second love interest
- Archi Pratik as Vikramjeet 'Vicky' Kalsi.
- Alisha Singh as Neha Kapoor.
- Macedon D'mello as Nilesh 'Nil' Kotian.
- Samentha Fernandes as Simmi Malhotra.
- Amar Gowda as Amar Kalra.
- Priyanka Soni as Rinni Shah.
- Bharat Ragathi as Bharat Ragathi.
- Vinti Idnani as Vishakha.
- Sneha Gupta as Aashi.
- Tarana Raja as Smriti Ghai, Kriya's mother.
- Jiten Lalwani as Rishi Shekhawat, Swayam's father & Taani's uncle.
- Mihir Mishra as Ranvijay Singhania, Reyaansh's father.
- Raymon Kakar as Avantika Rai Prakash, Sharon's mother.
- Lavin Gothi as Shivam Dutta.
- Sumedh Mudgalkar as Raghav/ Raghavendra Pratap Singh
- Jason Tham as Karma Wangchuk
- Pratibha Paul as Ishika Chakraborty
Dil Dosti Dance Episode 1 Dailymotion
- Anasua Chowdhury as Huma Ali
- Mohena Singh as Sara
- Karan Singh Grover as Prof. Karan Malik Cameo
The show gained a cult fan following over the years and was branded as the 'turning point of youth television' by various media portals. The romantic pairing of Rey-Kriya and Swayam-Sharon was praised for their chemistry. The characters became popular together with the actors as the show experimented widely in various dance forms and storylines.
Mumbai Mirror praised the show saying 'It changed the outlook towards modern-day youth shows as it created a niche of its own'.
'The characters not only enjoyed unparalleled success on the show, but also become the benchmark for other youth-based shows. From choreographed sequences to impromptu splits, the show had beautiful moves that made us want to dance too.' writes TV portal Tellychakkar of the show.
'The TV industry has witnessed many dance-based reality shows over the years, but reality shows have a definite life to them. Especially in such a cut-throat competition scenario where shows do not last for more than 6 months or a year, completing 4 years successfully is something to be proud of. We are talking about none other than the favourite show of today's youth Dil Dosti Dance, which is first of its kind dance based fiction show.' writes Bollywood Helpline
The show saw a special performance by Moulin Rouge! who came in from Paris to give the performance.  It also frequently showcased performances by various Indian dance groups.
|2011||Indian Telly Awards||Best New Talent||Dil Dosti Dance||Won |
|2012||Indian Telly Awards||Best Youth Show- Fiction||Dil Dosti Dance||Won|
|2012||Gold Awards||Best Debut Actor||Kunwar Amar||Nominated|
|2013||Indian Telly Awards||Jury Award for Best Choreographer||Sumit- Vinod (for Kambakht Ishq)||Won|
|2013||Indian Telly Awards||Jury Award for Best Choreographer||Nimit Kotian||Nominated|
|2013||Indian Telly Awards||Best Youth Show- Fiction||Dil Dosti Dance||Nominated|
|2014||Indian Television Academy Award||GR8 On Screen Couple (Viewers Choice Awards)||Shantanu Maheshwari and Vrushika Mehta||Won|
|2014||Indian Telly Awards||Indian Telly Jury Award for Best Choreographer||Shantanu Maheshwari & Macedon D'Mello (for Alvida)||Nominated|
|2014||Indian Telly Awards||Indian Telly Jury Award for Best Choreographer||Ankita Maity||Won|
- ^'Exclusive - We all made our acting debut with Dill Dostii Dance and due to it the bond between us has been quite strong: Shantanu Maheshwari'. The Times of India. Retrieved 30 May 2020.
- ^'Dil Dosti Dance team reunites'. The Times of India. Retrieved 29 January 2019.
- ^'Meet the new Sharon of D3'. Youtube. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- ^'Shakti Mohan quits dance TV show'. Hindustan Times. Retrieved 8 February 2012.
- ^'Sneha Kapoor quits Dil Dostii Dance (D3)'. Youtube. Retrieved 5 October 2012.
- ^'Vrinda Dawda to make an exit from Dil Dostii Dance'. Youtube. Retrieved 19 July 2013.
- ^'Shakti Mohan returns to Dil Dostii Dance'. Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 15 December 2013.
- ^'India's favourite 'Dil Dosti Dance' couple SwaRon spills the beans'. Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 8 November 2014.
- ^'Shatanu Maheshwari opens up about the D3 bond'. Pinkvilla. Retrieved 1 July 2020.
- ^'Shantanu Maheshwari spills the beans on his new project, recalls shooting with the cast of Dil Dosti Dance'. Mumbai Mirror. Retrieved 11 June 2020.
- ^'5 Reasons why we will miss Dil Dostii Dance'. Tellychakkar. Retrieved 10 January 2015.
- ^'Dil Dostii Dance completes three years on Channel V'. Bollywood Helpline. Retrieved 12 April 2014.
- ^'Moulin Rouge to appear on 'Dil Dosti Dance'. Zee News. Retrieved 24 November 2012.
- ^ ab'Mad rendezvous with the cast of D3 Dil Dosti Dance'. Retrieved 10 August 2012 – via YouTube.
- ^'Let's check out the nominees for the Best Youth show'. TellyChakkar. Retrieved 1 May 2013.
- ^ ab'D3 Dil Dosti Dance Team at Indian Telly Awards'. TellyChakkar. Retrieved 7 May 2013.
- ^'IndianTelevisionAcademy.com'. Archived from the original on 7 November 2014. Retrieved 20 July 2016.
- ^'Indian Telly Awards (2014)'. IMdB. Retrieved 7 May 2020.
- ^'Shantanu of D3 at Indian Telly Awards 2014'. Youtube. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
- ^'Ankita wins Best Choreographer award at Indian Telly Awards'. Youtube. Retrieved 14 October 2014.