- Coursera App Store
- Coursera App Download For Mac
- Coursera App Download For Mac
- Coursera Application Download
IOS App Development Basics, the second course in the iOS App Development with Swift specialization, expands your programming skills and applies them to authentic app development projects. The topics covered in this course include Xcode basics, Core iOS and Cocoa Touch frameworks, simple user interface creation, MVC Architecture and much more. This is a simple client application for viewing lectures at coursera.orgCurrently application offers:1) On-demand and session courses2) In-video. Try waiting a few minutes before re-connecting to Coursera; Check status.coursera.org for updates Make sure you're using a supported and updated browser. Make sure you're using a supported and updated device. You can also ask for help in our Coursera Community. If you're having problems with something specific, try our troubleshooting pages.
Coursera is a world-wide online learning platform founded in 2012 by Stanford University’s computer science professors Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller that offers massive open online courses (MOOC), specializations, degrees, professional and mastertrack courses.
Coursera works with universities and other organizations to offer online courses, certifications, and degrees in a variety of subjects, such as engineering, data science, machine learning, mathematics, business, financing, computer science, digital marketing, humanities, medicine, biology, social sciences, and others.
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by or in any way officially connected to Coursera (coursera.org), except for the fact that we use their websites to develop and provide you this app. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners.
Learn from top instructors in an engaging learning experience:
• Browse 1000+ courses in a variety of subject areas, from math, to music, to medicine
• Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
• Transition seamlessly between web and app learning, with coursework, quizzes and projects saved across both platforms
• Learn in dozens of languages, including Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Russian
• Earn Course and Specialization Certificates and share your success with employers, colleagues, and friends
Advance your career or continue your education in subjects like:
• Computer Science: Programming, Mobile and Web Development
• Data Science: Machine Learning, Statistics, Probability and Data
• Business: Accounting, Marketing and Entrepreneurship
• Sciences: Robotics, Chemistry, Nutrition, and Medicine
• Art, including Design, Photography, Music, and Creative Writing
…and hundreds more!
Earn a Certificate:
Joining Coursera is free. To qualify to earn a certificate, enroll in a range of Specializations by paying per course or Specialization.
Get to Know Us: http://www.coursera.org
Like Us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/coursera
Terms of Service: https://www.coursera.org/about/terms
Why Install Coursera: Online courses For PC
There are several reasons you would want to play the Coursera: Online courses For PC. In case you already know the reason you may skip reading this and head straight towards the method to install Coursera: Online courses for PC.
- Installing Coursera: Online courses For PC can be helpful in case your Android device is running short of storage. Installing this app on a PC won’t put you under storage constraints as your emulator will give you enough storage to run this on your Windows Computer or a Mac OS X powered Macbook, iMac. Also, if your Android version doesn’t support the application, then the emulator installed on your Windows PC or Mac will sure let you install and enjoy Coursera: Online courses
- Another reason for you to install Coursera: Online courses For PC maybe enjoying the awesome graphics on a bigger screen. Running this app via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS Android emulator is going to let you enjoy the graphics on the huge screen of your Laptop or Desktop PC.
- Sometimes you just don’t want to to play a game or use an application on an Android or iOS device and you straight away want to run it on a computer, this may be another reason for you to checkout the desktop version of Coursera: Online courses.
I guess the reasons mentioned above are enough to head towards the desktop installation method of Coursera: Online courses.
Where can you install Coursera: Online courses For PC?
Coursera App Store
Coursera: Online courses For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done by means of an Android emulator. In order to install Coursera: Online courses For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player, BlueStacks 2 app player or Andy OS Android emulator. The methods listed below are set to help you get Coursera: Online courses For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Method#1: How to install and run Coursera: Online courses For PC via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player or BlueStacks 2 App Player. It totally depends on yourliking. BlueStacks 2 isn’t available for Mac OS X so far, so you will want to install BlueStacks if you’re using a Mac PC or Laptop.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the guides linked in the above step.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 App Player, you’re all set to install the Coursera: Online courses For PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2, you will click on “Android” button and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type “Coursera: Online courses” in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Coursera: Online courses.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Coursera: Online courses For PC.
Method#2: How to install and run Coursera: Online courses For PC using APK file via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2.
- Download Coursera: Online courses APK.
- Download and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
Setup the BlueStacks app player completely using the guides linked in the Method 1.
- Double click the downloaded APK file.
- It will begin to install via BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Once the APK has been installed, access the newly installed app under “All Apps” in BlueStacks and under “Android > All Apps” in BlueStacks 2.
- Click the application and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
- That’s all. Best of Luck.
Coursera App Download For Mac
Coursera App Download For Mac
How to install and run Coursera: Online courses For PC via Andy OS Android emulator
Coursera Application Download
In order to install Coursera: Online courses For PC via Andy OS Android emulator, you may want to use the guide: How To Run Apps For PC On Windows, Mac Using Andy OS. /driver-canon-g3110-mac-os/.