- ASRock Super Alloy
- Matte Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock Full Spike Protection
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- - Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® Processors (Socket 1151)
- Supports CPU up to 91W
- Digi Power design
- 5 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- - Intel® H110
- - Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 2400/2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB**
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0*7th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2400; 6th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2133.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- - 64Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 5.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.0V, VCCIO Voltage Multi-adjustment
- - Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics 510/530/630
- Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 12
- Max. shared memory 1024MB*
- Dual graphics output: Support DVI-D and D-Sub ports by independent display controllers
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Accelerated Media Codecs: HEVC, VP8, VP9
- Supports HDCP with DVI-D Port
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D Port*The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
**Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
***Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
****Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
- - 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)*
- Supports Surge Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- ELNA Audio Caps*To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- - PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Realtek RTL8111GR/RTL8111C
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- Supports LAN Cable Detection
- Supports PXE
- - 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1: x16 mode)*
- 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slots
- Storage- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- - 1 x Print Port Header
- 1 x COM Port Header
- 1 x TPM Header
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)
- 2 x Chassis Fan Connectors (4-pin)*
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))***The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
**USB_11_12 is shared with USB_9_10.
- - 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))*
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))*
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone*ACPI wake-up function is supported on the rear USB ports only.
- ASRock Disk Health Report
- ASRock USB Key
- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock XFast RAM
- ASRock Fast Boot (Fast Boot, Restart to UEFI)
- ASRock EZ Mode
- ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock Crashless BIOS
- ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard)
- ASRock UEFI Tech Service
- ASRock Easy Driver Installer*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- - Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- - Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- - CPU, Chassis temperature sensing
- CPU, Chassis Fan Tachometer
- CPU, Chassis Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature)
- CPU, Chassis Fan multi-speed control
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore, DRAM, VPPM, PCH 1.0V, VCCIO
- - Micro ATX Form Factor: 8.9-in x 7.2-in, 22.6 cm x 18.3 cm
- Solid Capacitor design
- - Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit**To install Windows® 7 OS, a modified installation disk with xHCI drivers packed into the ISO file is required. Please check our User Manual for more detailed instructions.
For the updated Windows® 10 driver, please visit ASRock's website for details.
- - FCC, CE
OS Name - CloudReady
OS Family - Linux, Chromium OS
Developer - Neverware
Platform - Desktop
CloudReady 76.3 stable home version was released in August 2019, based on Chromium OS 76, and was designed for desktop / laptop computers. 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x86-64) versions are available for CloudReady 76.3. This version of CloudReady does include some new features and updates compared to the previous version, such as Chromium OS and Google Chrome browser upgrade to 76, bug fixes, Chrome browser 76 blocked flash by default, a new layout engine is being used in Chrome browser, admin console updates, drive integration in the address bar, and more.
Click to see our best Video content. Take A Sneak Peak At The Movies Coming Out This Week (8/12) #BanPaparazzi – Hollywood.com will not post paparazzi photos. Microsoft ® Windows ® 10 64-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit. To install Windows ® 7 OS, a modified installation disk with xHCI drivers packed into the ISO file is required. Please check our User Manual for more detailed instructions.
Before this version, CloudReady 74.4 was posted on this website.
At the end of August 2019, Neverware will stop build, release, and update for all CloudReady versions to 32 bits.
General information from Chromium OS
Chromium OS uses the Chromium (web browser engine) as its user interface, and is designed to run web apps. The OS is based on the Linux kernel, and instead of distributing it directly to the consumers, compile is required through the source code. Operating systems based on Chromium OS are run faster, because it primarily handles web applications and Google Chrome browser.
General information from Neverware
Neverware is a tech company (supported by Google) which provides an operating system called 'CloudReady' as a service to consumers, academic institutions and enterprises. CloudReady is based on Google's open source Chromium project, which can be installed on PC and Mac with the support of older hardware. People who like Chrome OS, but they do not have any Chromebook device, they can install the CloudReady Home version on your PC for free and use Chrome OS.
|Available in||Multiple languages|
|CPU Platform(s)||x86, x86-64, ARM|
- 32-bit processor or better.
- 2GB RAM.
- 16GB storage space.
Starting installer in PC (via USB)
Follow the steps given below: Diablo 3 free download full version for mac.
- Download the CloudReady 76.3 ZIP file from the download section.
- Extract the ZIP file, and get the CloudReady BIN file.
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your PC, and install the Chromebook Recovery Utility app.
- Make a USB flash drive plugin with your PC with at least 4 GB storage space.
- Launch the Chromebook Recovery Utility app on your PC. (Go to Chrome browser> Type 'chrome://apps/' in the address bar, press Enter> Find and launch the Recovery app)
- In the Recovery Utility, click on the Settings icon, and select the 'Use Local Image' option.
- Choose CloudReady's BIN file that you have extracted in step 2.
- Now, select the USB drive, and start the process.
- As soon as done, plug the USB into the computer where you want to install CloudReady OS.
- Restart the computer.
- Press the boot device menu key and select USB to boot first.
- Select USB device and start the CloudReady OS 76.3 installer.
As soon as you go to the CloudReady Welcome Screen, follow the steps given below:
- Go ahead and connect to the network / internet.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- This will open a live session for the OS.
- Check the operating system in the live session, and when you're ready to install, just click on the 'Install CloudReady' option in the bottom corner of the screen.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
- Erase the hard disk and install the operating system. (Warning - Erasing hard disk will delete all other operating systems from the computer)
- Do not remove the USB drive until it restarts or closes the computer.
To learn more about CloudReady 76.3, check out the official release page.