- Adobe Lightroom Hack Mac Password
- Adobe Lightroom Hack Mac Os
- Adobe Lightroom Hack Mac Free
- Adobe Lightroom Hack Mac Download
My Tech-Related Photography Posts
- Lightroom Goodies (lots of plugins)
For example, Photoshop.exe is located at: C: Program Files Adobe Adobe Photoshop CS6 (64 Bit) and I created a manifest file in text editor named photoshop.exe.manifest to place in that folder. Here is a link to a txt file with the manifest code: manifest.txt. Note: everything here is for Adobe's venerable photo-workflow desktop application started in 2006, named at various times “Lightroom”, “Lightroom CC”, and now “Lightroom Classic”. Nothing here applies to Adobe's new desktop app, debuted in Oct 2017 and given the original application's “Lightroom CC” name.
This page lists my Lightroom-related plugins and posts.
Note: everything here is for Adobe's venerable photo-workflow desktop application started in 2006, named at various times“Lightroom”,“Lightroom CC”,and now“Lightroom Classic”.
Nothing here applies to Adobe's new desktop app, debuted in Oct 2017 andgiven the original application's “Lightroom CC” name.
Plugins for Lightroom:(All-Plugin Update Log via RSS )
Export & Publish:
- Order Prints Locally — Upload to LifePics for printing and pickup at a local retailer
Other Publish Plugins:
Adobe Lightroom Hack Mac Password
- Collection Publisher — Replicate a collection heirarchy to local disk
- Folder Publisher — Replicate images to local disk in their Lightroom folder heirarchy
- Metadata Wrangler — Control what metadata is/isn't included during any export
- Creative Commons — Inject Creative-Commons license data into exported images
- Run Any Command — Custom process each image during an export
- Snapshot on Export — Develop-setting data backup, sort of
- Smart-Preview Support — Avoid unintential low-quality exports
- Crop for iPad and other Devices — Device-specific cropping on export
- Geoencoding Support — Geoencoding, and working with geoencoded photos
- Proximity Search — Search for photos taken near a location
- Data Explorer — What the Library Grid Filter should have been.
- Smart Collection Sync — Allows smart collections to sync with Lightroom Mobile (sort of)
- People Support — How old are people who appear in photos?
- Folder Status — Track your personal workflow on a folder-by-folder basis.
- PhotoSafe — Protect selected photos from accidental deletion
- Collection Mechanic — A collection of tools relating to collections
- Bag-o-Goodies — A collection of various small tools
- Timelapse Support — Fade develop settings across a large set of images.
- Workflow Delete Options — Lightroom sometimes deletes more than you ask for; this helps.
- Metadata Viewer — See all metadata within a master image
- Bulk Develop Settings — Context-based develop settings (noise reduction, etc.)
- Metadata-Viewer Preset Builder — Configure Lightroom's metadata display
- Photoshop Layers — As close to non-destructive layers as Lightroom allows
- JPEG Quality Tester — Experiment and learn about JPEG quality settings
- Folder Watch — Auto-import from select folders, auto processing, and auto export
- Megapixel Sort — Add an ability to sort by post-crop image size
- Focal-length Sort — Add an ability to sort by focal length
- Data Plot — Plot lens and exposure settings across your library
- Extended Search — Some fringe catalog searching
- Video-Asset Management — Manage videos along side photos in Lr2
- Preview-Cache Image Extraction — Extract preview images from a Lightroom catalog.
- System Info — Info about Lightroom and the system it's installed on, for debugging.
- iPhoto Collection Fixer — Fix the silliness that the iPhoto import creates with respect to “Event Photos” collections
Tools for Lightroom:
- Funky Joy With Adobe Lightroom (negative clarity)
Adobe Lightroom Hack Mac Os
Old Plugin Resources for Lightroom 1 (no longer supported)
Adobe Lightroom Hack Mac Free
Other notable sources of Lightroom plugins include:
Adobe Lightroom Hack Mac Download
Please do not report bugs or other comments related to my plugins here. Please do those on the appropriate per-plugin page (linked from my Lightroom Goodies page).