Sungkai at Orchid Garden Hotel.
The Sungkai Ramadhan buffet at the Goldiana Café promised to be “a grand feast” and, true enough, lived up to its reputation. The spread was delightful to say the least, with dishes of every kind to tantalize even the fussiest of tastebuds (like mine).
To start, I was impressed by the wide array of starters, and choosing which to try was no easy feat. You would think it gets easier, but really that was the easy part. Because once you get past the starters, an even wider selection of dishes and specialties awaits. The promotion boasts a weekly selected menu cycle with over 100 items served every day and tonight, we were treated to the famed roti prata and chicken curry, the to-die-for Penang Mamak soup (which made me wish I had hollow legs), soto and bakso, hot plates and claypots, an assortment of fried goodies and dim sum, just to name a few. And did I mention the delectable spread of desserts sprawled over two stations? Or that you can wash it all down with your choice of bandung, teh tarik, ice lemon tea or cordials? You get the idea.
If you’re looking to be spoilt for choice and rewarded with every bite, this is the place to go.
And you’ll also be in the chance to win some cool prizes. Every $50.00 spent will entitle the guest to 1 Entry voucher for the Weekly Lucky Draw and Grand Lucky Draw.
1. Weekly Lucky Draw – On every week, 1 Lucky winner will get the chance to win these fantastic prizes. Weekly Prizes are:
- 1st Week – Apple MacBook Air laptop (64gb)
- 2nd Week – Apple iPhone 4 WHITE (16gb)
- 3rd Week – Apple iPad2 w/ Wifi (16gb)
- 4th Week – Samsung i9100 Galaxy S ii Smartphone (16gb)
2. Grand Lucky Draw – At the end of the promotion period, 1 Lucky winner will get the chance to win our Grand Prize for the Ramadhan Food promotion. Grand Lucky Draw prizes: A Samsung 40” LED Flatscreen TV